Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Blessing In Disguise: Us As We Are

Posted this on wattpad and forgot to post it here. Sorry guys but here you go





setting of the story now


It was now almost December, about 10 months since Onika and Safaree became friends and 8 since they started dating.

The longer their relationship lasted the stronger their bond got. The two are practically inseparable. The original glow and love they shared hasn't seared in the least bit. In fact they are better now than in the beginning.

Young Money has been working nonstop. Each member has lots of music out now. The most popular are Wayne, Drake, Nicki, and Tyga.

Drake hasn't bothered Nicki since May nor has Derrick since April so it is assumed that those two are okay and living straight.



So now we're all caught up to present day let's jump right in shall we?

Day: November 27th
Time: 11:37pm
Picture: Onika and Safaree cuddled up on the large couch of the Maraj living room in front of the plasma under a large pink, black, and white blanket with Nicki's name in silver across the middle (just so you can get the deep details and stuff)

ACTION!






Nicki rested her head on Safaree's shoulder and exhaled loudly.

"I can't wait until it snows."

Safaree shifted his gaze to his girlfriend, "And why do you say that?"

She softly giggled at his question before looking up at him with excitement in her eyes

"Becaaaause we can kiss in the snow and make snow angels and snowmen and snow-women and snow-babies and take pictures and be really.... Amazing..." she stated dreamily. 

"Alright baby."

"Then on Christmas we can go play in the snow then come back in and open presents and stuff! I'm so exciteeeed!"

"We can do all that if that's what you want to do my love," he said after his brief chuckle then kissed her forehead.

"That's not all I want though," she mumbled so he wouldn't hear and looked at him with pure love in her eyes.

Although she didn't want him to, he heard what she said and almost choked. He played it off as though it was a cough so she wouldn't know he heard her. 

"Hey Nic let's go to sleep. Ion wanna wake up late tomorrow."

"But Fareeeeee! It's not even that late. I just wann-" she began but was interrupted with a stern yet loving and passionate kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, Nicki straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck while he slipped his arms around her waist. Safaree stood up with her still in his arms and broke away from the kiss.

"Sleep."

"But Saf-"

"Now."

She looked at Safaree's face then peered into his eyes before determining he was extremely serious. 

"Okaaay. As long as you carry me to my room and hold me all night," Nic bargained. 

"I can do that," he said before pecking her lips lightly and took off towards her room. 

Once he reached her room, he placed her under the covers and got in behind her. 

"Good night Onika."

"Good night Safaree."

"I love you."

Nicki turned around to look at him. She caressed his cheek before kissing him lightly. 

"I love you too."

And with that she began to doze off. Shortly after, Safaree met her in dreamland. 



---------------------------


Nicki stepped in the booth ready to record. 

"Aye Faree. Can you play the beat I was talking about earlier?

"Which one?"

"The one that kinda sounds like Buzz Lightyear?"

"Oooooh! You bout to spit on that?!"

"Yeah..." she looked away blushing

"NIC! You bout to MURDER that shit!"

"Shut uuuuup! Oh my gosh"

"You talking bout this one right?" he said as he played the beginning of the track. 

"YUP! That's the one!"

"Alright. Let's goooo!"

As Nicki stood there listening to the beat, her words began to float out of her mouth. 

"Fitted down and I'm ready to play"

Her bars came out flawless. Her rhymes and word play blew Safaree's minds. 

"I fuck with Dirty Money like what's under the couch"

"OOOOOOOO SHIT! PAM PAM PAM PAM"

She looked at her boyfriend as he reacted to her lyrics and smiled while still rapping


When satisfied with the song, she came out of the booth grinning

"Yoooooo! Nic I told you! I told you ma!"

"You are crazy."

"But you love me," Safaree said walking up to her. 

She closed the distance between the two and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"I sure do. Completely head over heels in love with my Mr. Samuels, " she stated as she lifted her chin and pecked his lips. 

He licked his lips and smirked at Nicki, "and I'm 100% in love with my Mrs. Samuels."

She dropped her arms from around him and crossed the over her chest. 

"And who the fuck would that .... Oh..."

Blushing heavily, she giggled and turned her head away from him only to have it brought back to his face and her lips kissed tenderly. 

"Safaree..."

"Wassup?"

Nicki paused for a second thinking of how to phrase what she was wondering. After a few more seconds passed, she looked into his eyes. 

"How long do you see us staying together?"

"Honestly.... I would love to say forever but I know nothing lasts forever in this world. I want to be with you forever though. Imma be right by you for as long as you ask me to be..."

His statement caused Nicki to grin but that smile fell as more questions flourished from it

"So...... Would you marry me?"

"Hell yeah! You're amazing! The most amazing girl I know. I love everything about you. You make life worth living."

"Saf-"

"And no I'm not just saying this because it seems like what you want to hear. I'm saying it because I mean it. I mean every word I said to you."

After this, Nicki couldn't take it anymore. She jumped into his arms and pressed her lips to his. She wanted him.

No she NEEDED him. 

Although she knew she would have to wait, she knew he was her future and would be in her future for years to come. 

Safaree felt the same way. At that moment, he knew she was his wife. His lover for the rest of his life. The one who'd bring all of his kids into the world.




Later that night, all of their love for each other was shown.... physically.


Not with sex though. 

Through cuddling and kissing because Safaree didn't want to have her regret it with it still being early in their relationship 



(A/n: I'm not putting in a sex scene this soon. No baybeh... so get over it! =D) 



--------------



"FAREEEEEEEEEEEE!" Nicki screamed while she jumped on a sleeping Safaree

He slowly opened his eyes and looked over at her

"Yeah? wassup?"

"Can you believe on my birthday we'd been together for 9 whoooooole months?!?! oh my GOD! What are we gonna do? We need to plan!"

She began to freak out. Her birthday and 9 month-iversary were in 6 days and they hadn't planned anything.

"Relaaaax! What we're gonna do it lay right here and go back to sleep. Alright?" He stated and placed his arm around her pulling her back under her covers. 

She flipped over and slapped his arm away.

"Safaree are you fucking serious?! We've been together this long and NOW you wanna act stupid?! The anniversary that's on MY birthday and you wanna act stupid?!"

"Maaaa chill out. You're spending time with me. Ain't that what you do on anniversaries? Spend time with your partner? So what's the problem?"

"Stop being a fucking jackass! You get on my neeeeerves sometimes! UGH!"

"But you love me right?"

"Safaree." She stared at him trying to show him now was not the time for that. 

"No answer my question. Do you or do you not love me?"

Nicki released a heavy sigh dropping her arms to her sides. "Yes I love you Safaree."

"And you know I love you?"

"Safa-"

"Answer me Onika."

"I... I don't know Safaree."

"You don't know?"

"I don't. I mean. I do know but... Sometimes I question it at times."

"Baby are you serious?"

"Yes. I... Don't be mad at me please. I just... I don't know..." she said as she looked away from him

Safaree stood from her bed and walked up to her, "Baby I wouldn't be mad at you. It's my fault. If you have to wonder that, I'm not doing my job. I do love you Nic. That will never change."

"Faree. I'm sorry for doubting it. I love you too. I shouldn't ever do that to you."

SB picked her up and kissed her sweetly

"I love you."

"I love you too."


------------------


I hope this is acceptable. I tried okay? Idk if this is long or short but I was running out of stuff to say sooooo I stopped. I'm sooooooooo sorry it took so long. Struggle right? But yeah. Thanks for reading my story! Until next time...



Iiiiiiit's Barbie bitch! 😘d

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back lol. This post was hella cute!!!!! & they fenna be 9 months, we deserve a sex scene lmao.

    ReplyDelete