Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Idk what this is called

Okay this is really short. Idk what it is or what it's called. This will be a short story i guess but it's not actually about Nicki or Safaree. Here you go. Tell me what it should be called too...

"Um... we love our parents" "Good job Samantha! Good job Lizzie! Jasmine is there anything you'd like to add to the conversation?" said Ms. Cross. "What was the conversation?" "Had you been listening, you would've known we were talking about parents. Pay attention in my class." Jasmine rolled her eyes as the class erupted in laughter. "I'm glad you know I wasn't listening..." she mumbled under her breath. "Is there something you'd like to say Jasmine?" "No ma'am! Dang." "Well add to the conversation." "K. I love my mommy and my daddy more than anything." "Oh don't we all." "Nah see you don't understand. Whatever. May I go to the office?" "Sure. I'll write you a-" before she could finish her sentence Jasmine was down the hallway

"Hello Ms. Raven. May I use the phone?" "Sure Jassy Pants! Just sanitize up" Ms. Raven was one of the secretaries at G. W. Carver Prep, Jasmine new school. She was younger and a lot nicer than most teachers so the kids naturally liked her. "Hey why don't you let us call you by your last name?" "It makes me feel old. I BARELY want yall to call me Miss.." "oh okay. That makes sense."

"Mommy" "Jassy! I miss you!" "I miss you moooore! When are you and daddy coming home?" "We should be there tonight. How's everything?" "Everything was fine until this teacher came along. She's racist first of all. Im the only black person in my class and she just doesn't like me." "Hm... tell me more." "Well the bell is about to ring so I'll tell you when I get home." "Uh fine. I love you my baby." "I love you too mommy."

"Jasmine..." "yea ms. Raven?" "That was Mrs. Maraj-Samuels?" Jasmine smiled at the lady "Yeeeaaah" "Tell her Raven said hi. I wonder if she remembers me." "She might. Have a great day."

Horrible huh? But it's only the first part so yeah. Please bear with me. The girl is Jasmine by the way

1 comment:

  1. Firstly this is not horrible. I like how it's indirectly OF, for lack of a better statement. I'm interested in seeing how this plays out, post soon

    ReplyDelete